Scientist/data analyst turned engineer turned security specialist. Apparently I like too many things.
Atlanta, GA, United States
Member for 3 years, 11 months
4 profile views
Last seen Nov 30 '17 at 19:05
- Information Security 27.9k 27.9k 1212 gold badges8383 silver badges9494 bronze badges
- The Workplace 4.6k 4.6k 88 gold badges1616 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.7k 1.7k 1414 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Code Review 1.3k 1.3k 44 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 366 366 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 434 Is it normal for auditors to require all company passwords?
- 206 Should I use CSRF protection on Rest API endpoints?
- 185 Should I use CSRF protection on Rest API endpoints?
- 155 Providing post-interview feedback to a candidate who I suspect was googling answers
- 144 How to investigate an unknown 1.5GB file named "sudo" in my Linux home directory?
- 137 How do I prevent employees from either switching to competitors or opening their own business?
- 113 How to discuss a project that I accidentally gave a suggestive name to
- View more network posts →