Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 3 years, 2 months
0 profile views
Last seen Sep 28 '19 at 22:43
Top network posts
- 32 Why can't dataclasses have mutable defaults in their class attributes declaration?
- 22 How to use 2to3 properly for python?
- 22 Why can't dataclasses have mutable defaults in their class attributes declaration?
- 12 Why do circular imports cause problems with object identity using `isinstance`?
- 9 Python Bulls and Cows
- 9 2 player dice game with login system
- 8 How can I compute faster (x**2-2)%n - Python
- View more network posts →