Do you use Joomla? Take the JoomlaDay Australia 2019 Survey... https://joomladay.org.au/program/have-your-say
I am very fond of StackOverflow and the StackExchange network. This is why I:
- close duplicate questions
- ask others to add explanations to their code-only answers
- ask others not to provide solutions as comments
- ask others not to post answers to questions that are incomplete, duplicates, or otherwise close-able.
I don't play the "Fastest Gun In The West" game, so when you see me post a late answer, it is because I have something valuable to offer and I hope that you will acknowledge the care that I take.
I use the StackExchange mobile app to receive instant notifications when I am mentioned in a comment (on StackOverflow, CodeReview, or JoomlaStackExchange).
You might find me at:
LinkedIn: https://au.linkedin.com/in/mick-harner-083b4530 (but I don't just connect for the sake of padding my connection count)
No Facebook, no Twitter (on purpose)
American by birth, Australian by choice
I'm happy to serve on the event committee for Australia Joomla Day 2019 in Brisbane, it's going to be a fantastic event because we have loads of time to prepare!
Member for 1 year, 11 months
3 profile views
Last seen 8 hours ago
Top network posts
- 29 Strict Standards: mysqli_next_result() error with mysqli_multi_query
- 18 HTML select form with option to enter custom value
- 14 Hey you. Yeah, you! Post your answers as answers, not comments
- 11 Speed/best practice flushing mysqli_multi_query()
- 11 After array_filter(), how can I reset the keys to go in numerical order starting at 0
- 8 Return a default value if no rows found
- 7 How to construct 3rd parameter of edai.Search method within CURL request to XPLAN API?
- View more network posts →