- Computer Science 842 842 88 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Code Review 643 643 11 silver badge1313 bronze badges
- Mathematics 602 602 33 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- The Workplace 381 381 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Chess 280 280 11 gold badge33 silver badges66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 51 Should money be paid as a motivation to testers and developers for detecting and producing bugs?
- 40 Iteration can replace Recursion?
- 27 Are there programs that can 'translate' source code between any two languages?
- 23 Is Chess a solved game?
- 16 One element that differs in two arrays. How to find it efficiently?
- 15 Which area is larger, the blue area, or the white area?
- 11 Time complexity of addition
- View more network posts →