I am an ex-physician, have studied mechanical engineering for a while, and have a master degree in product design.
Now I work designing diagnostic equipment (surface EMG, posturography, pedobarography), working with system requirements, data visualization, and GUI design, and the like.
I am also a die-hard cyclist, be it trails (not much nowadays), off-road, commuting, touring or randonneuring. Besides, I have deep interests in bike design and mechanics.
- Stack Overflow 21.7k 21.7k 1919 gold badges109109 silver badges201201 bronze badges
- Bicycles 18.1k 18.1k 66 gold badges4343 silver badges8484 bronze badges
- Geographic Information Systems 1.2k 1.2k 11 gold badge88 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Signal Processing 1k 1k 1010 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 998 998 11 gold badge77 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 141 How to convert a NumPy array to PIL image applying matplotlib colormap
- 83 How to implement band-pass Butterworth filter with Scipy.signal.butter
- 80 Finding moving average from data points in Python
- 51 Adding borders to an image using python
- 49 How do I compile a PyQt script (.py) to a single standalone executable file for windows (.exe) and/or linux?
- 48 Colorplot of 2D array matplotlib
- 46 Why aren't Tour de France riders going any faster?
- View more network posts →