I am an ex-physician, have studied mechanical engineering for a while, and have a master degree in product design.
Now I work designing diagnostic equipment (surface EMG, posturography, pedobarography), working with system requirements, data visualization, and GUI design, and the like.
I am also a die-hard cyclist, be it trails (not much nowadays), off-road, commuting, touring or randonneuring. Besides, I have deep interests in bike design and mechanics.
- Bicycles 17k 17k 55 gold badges3939 silver badges8181 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 14.8k 14.8k 1616 gold badges9999 silver badges182182 bronze badges
- Signal Processing 702 702 77 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Geographic Information Systems 635 635 11 gold badge66 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 593 593 11 gold badge55 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 97 How to convert Numpy array to PIL image applying matplotlib colormap
- 74 Finding moving average from data points in Python
- 70 How to implement band-pass Butterworth filter with Scipy.signal.butter
- 45 Convert JSON to SQLite in Python - How to map json keys to database columns properly?
- 45 Adding borders to an image using python
- 45 Why aren't Tour de France riders going any faster?
- 44 Safest way to slow down a bike quickly if both sets of brakes fail
- View more network posts →