INT. DINING ROOM, JAPANESE CASTLE - CONTINUOUS Cobb moves to a PAINTING. With practiced hands he removes it from the wall, revealing a SAFE. Cobb spins the dial, pulls it OPEN, GRABS an envelope from within, stuffs it into his waistband, where there is already an IDENTICAL ENVELOPE. LIGHTS COME ON. Cobb freezes. SAITO (O.S.) Turn around. Cobb turns. At the far end of the room: Saito. Next to him is Mal, gun in hand. She smiles at Cobb. MAL The gun, Dom. Cobb doesn't move. Mal motions outside- two GUARDS drag Arthur into the room. Mal puts the gun to his head. MAL Please. Cobb slowly places his gun at his end of the long table, then SLIDES it along the polished ebony. It comes to rest HALFWAY down the length or the table. SAITO Now the envelope, Mr. Cobb. Cobb reaches into his waistband, removes ONE of the envelopes, SLIDES it along the table. Steps back, hands raised. COBB Did she tell you, or have you known all along? SAITO That you're here to steal from me? (beat) Or that we're actually asleep? (eerie music starts)
Tag badges so far:
Some of the people I admire on StackOverflow
- Ed Morton (for everything in awk, always beating my attempts to pulp)
- mklement0 ( for completely authoritative answers )
- fedorqui ( for everything in bash and awk)
- chepner ( profound knowledge on bash, making other answers feeling amateurish)
- Jonathan Leffler ( for everything in c)
Profile picture is from one of my favorite sci-fi movies - 'Arrival', where the heptapods communicate using a complex language with great visual complexity. This particular image represents one of the facts they were trying to communicate that "You have choose life".
Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Member for 3 years, 9 months
0 profile views
Last seen Feb 20 '19 at 19:09
- Stack Overflow 62.3k 62.3k 77 gold badges8989 silver badges108108 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 9.9k 9.9k 11 gold badge2727 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 437 437 44 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Super User 220 220 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Code Review 159 159 11 gold badge11 silver badge1313 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 86 Add new element to existing JSON array with jq
- 72 Searching your command history on macOS terminal
- 72 How to store a command in a variable in a shell script?
- 64 How to check for presence of 'key' in jq before iterating over the values
- 59 Linux grep return code
- 42 Execute command in all immediate subdirectories
- 41 Correct regex not working in grep
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Aug 23 '17