- Mathematics 8.3k 8.3k 22 gold badges99 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 6.2k 6.2k 1010 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Physics 4.8k 4.8k 88 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- The Workplace 4k 4k 11 gold badge77 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 2.7k 2.7k 44 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 132 In a village, $90\%$ of people drink Tea, $80\%$ Coffee, $70\%$ Whiskey, $60\%$ Gin. Nobody drinks all four. What percentage of people drinks alcohol?
- 93 Why can't advertisers say 'Super Bowl'?
- 89 Non-associative operations
- 70 Were there depictions of Donald Trump holding Hillary Clinton's severed head?
- 63 Professor creates assignment making students advocate for a bill being presented to Congress. Is this legal?
- 52 Why aren't satellites disintegrated even though they orbit earth within earth's Roche Limits?
- 51 Ban on all campaign finance?
- View more network posts →