- Mathematics 8.6k 8.6k 22 gold badges1010 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 6.6k 6.6k 1010 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Physics 5.5k 5.5k 99 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- The Workplace 4.1k 4.1k 11 gold badge77 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 2.8k 2.8k 44 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 133 In a village, $90\%$ of people drink Tea, $80\%$ Coffee, $70\%$ Whiskey, $60\%$ Gin. Nobody drinks all four. What percentage of people drinks alcohol?
- 94 Why can't advertisers say 'Super Bowl'?
- 93 Non-associative operations
- 70 Were there depictions of Donald Trump holding Hillary Clinton's severed head?
- 69 Why does the speed of a ping pong ball increase when the space in which it can bounce decreases?
- 63 Professor creates assignment making students advocate for a bill being presented to Congress. Is this legal?
- 52 Ban on all campaign finance?
- View more network posts →