- Jabber/XMPP: CodeInChaos@jabber.ccc.de
- IRC: CodesInChaos on freenode
- Email: My nick on gmail
- Blog: codesinchaos.wordpress.com
- GitHub: github.com/CodesInChaos
- Twitter @CodesInChaos
NSA running around with their hair on fire because they realise if everyone starts using OTPs and not their weak AES algorithm then their PRISM programme is worthless. --- zuallauz - Would this simple encrypted chat program be feasible using One Time Pads?
- Stack Overflow 98k 98k 1919 gold badges193193 silver badges248248 bronze badges
- Cryptography 23k 23k 22 gold badges7777 silver badges116116 bronze badges
- Information Security 11.2k 11.2k 22 gold badges3838 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 5.5k 5.5k 44 gold badges1616 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 4.3k 4.3k 11 gold badge2020 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 432 Use LINQ to get items in one List<>, that are not in another List<>
- 264 Can commented-out code be valuable documentation?
- 206 Create a completed Task<T>
- 186 Why can I pass 1 as a short, but not the int variable i?
- 143 How do you convert a byte array to a hexadecimal string, and vice versa?
- 142 Why doesn't Any() work on a c# null object
- 137 Using async-await on .net 4
- View more network posts →