Probably in Dawg's waffle haus.
Work in Healthcare primarily developing automated technical performance/management information products.
Hobbies include dancing, marine life, the sea in general, and the occasional dog-walking session.
Would love to be able to scuba-dive!
Links I commonly refer people to:
- How to use browser Find box to apply css selectors and find strings in html 1 , 2
- Understanding CSS selectors
- Practicing css selectors
- querySelector and querySelectorAll
- Finding xhr requests that feed a page dynamic content 1, 2
- HTTP methods
- CSS :nth - tester
- CSS selectors level 3
- CSS Sandbox
- Browser css test suite
- Mastering nth-child
- Selenium methods - benchmarking
- CSS v XPath benchmarking
- Re-arranging elements - js
- Using :not to filter lists
- HTML5 for beginners
Links I always lose:
Member for 2 years
0 profile views
Last seen May 27 at 22:14
Top network posts
- 15 How can I get a Wikipedia article's text using Python 3 with Beautiful Soup?
- 11 Why does my function assume a missing argument is there?
- 11 How to automate a power query in VBA?
- 7 Adding a $ in excel formula?
- 7 VBA CountA Error 1004
- 7 Sheet name is a number, How do I call it in vba?
- 6 Delete all rows in CSV(Excel) except each nth row
- View more network posts →