Director of DNS Operations and Research Fellow at Internet Systems Consortium, Inc., the people behind the BIND 9 DNS server and also operators of F-Root.
In a past life I was Director of Network Operations at a successful B2B ISP in the UK.
- Stack Overflow 306.3k 306.3k 6868 gold badges373373 silver badges461461 bronze badges
- Server Fault 20.2k 20.2k 22 gold badges4444 silver badges8080 bronze badges
- Super User 686 686 55 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Webmasters 481 481 33 silver badges33 bronze badges
- Code Review 431 431 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 1621 What is the purpose of Node.js module.exports and how do you use it?
- 1071 What is the difference between the GNU Makefile variable assignments =, ?=, := and +=?
- 744 Pass in an array of Deferreds to $.when()
- 566 Execute the setInterval function without delay the first time
- 485 Why does parseInt yield NaN with Array#map?
- 466 SQL - find records from one table which don't exist in another
- View more network posts →