Director of DNS Operations and Research Fellow at Internet Systems Consortium, Inc., the people behind the BIND 9 DNS server and also operators of F-Root.
In a past life I was Director of Network Operations at a successful B2B ISP in the UK.
- Stack Overflow 315.4k 315.4k 6969 gold badges381381 silver badges469469 bronze badges
- Server Fault 20.5k 20.5k 33 gold badges4545 silver badges8181 bronze badges
- Super User 736 736 55 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Webmasters 481 481 33 silver badges33 bronze badges
- Code Review 441 441 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 1645 What is the purpose of Node.js module.exports and how do you use it?
- 1125 What is the difference between the GNU Makefile variable assignments =, ?=, := and +=?
- 751 Pass in an array of Deferreds to $.when()
- 627 Execute the setInterval function without delay the first time
- 496 Find records from one table which don't exist in another
- 491 Why does parseInt yield NaN with Array#map?
- View more network posts →