Research Fellow at Internet Systems Consortium, Inc., the authors of the BIND 9 DNS server.
In a past life I was Director of Network Operations at a successful B2B ISP in the UK.
- Stack Overflow 301.1k 301.1k 6767 gold badges368368 silver badges456456 bronze badges
- Server Fault 20k 20k 22 gold badges4343 silver badges7979 bronze badges
- Super User 676 676 44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Webmasters 481 481 33 silver badges33 bronze badges
- Code Review 431 431 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 1601 What is the purpose of Node.js module.exports and how do you use it?
- 1044 What is the difference between the GNU Makefile variable assignments =, ?=, := and +=?
- 736 Pass in an array of Deferreds to $.when()
- 531 Execute the setInterval function without delay the first time
- 480 Why does parseInt yield NaN with Array#map?
- 447 SQL - find records from one table which don't exist in another
- View more network posts →