Research Fellow at Internet Systems Consortium, Inc., the authors of the BIND 9 DNS server.
In a past life I was Director of Network Operations at a successful B2B ISP in the UK.
- Stack Overflow 292.2k 292.2k 6363 gold badges363363 silver badges449449 bronze badges
- Server Fault 19.8k 19.8k 22 gold badges4242 silver badges7878 bronze badges
- Super User 656 656 44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Webmasters 481 481 33 silver badges33 bronze badges
- Code Review 421 421 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 1577 What is the purpose of Node.js module.exports and how do you use it?
- 998 What is the difference between the GNU Makefile variable assignments =, ?=, := and +=?
- 723 Pass in an array of Deferreds to $.when()
- 484 Execute the setInterval function without delay the first time
- 471 Why does parseInt yield NaN with Array#map?
- 412 SQL - find records from one table which don't exist in another
- View more network posts →