Advancing quantitative image analysis since 1997.
I occasionally write interesting stuff over at Cris' Image Analysis Blog.
Looking for a great image analysis toolbox for MATLAB? Check out DIPimage. We're working on a major update of the underlying library for version 3.0, which also has Python bindings. Plus, it's open source. You can find it on GitHub.
- Stack Overflow 28.9k 28.9k 66 gold badges2626 silver badges6161 bronze badges
- Code Review 2.7k 2.7k 33 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.2k 1.2k 33 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Signal Processing 503 503 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Mathematics 199 199 1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 58 Help us improve the user profile and settings
- 39 Are there any great reasons for or against having a paid for tier for the main SE sites, and what could that entail?
- 20 Is the three-way comparison operator always efficient?
- 20 How do I tell CMake to link in a static library in the source directory?
- 17 Fast color quantization in OpenCV
- 16 How is the three-way comparison operator different from subtraction?
- 15 Changing CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS in project
- View more network posts →