In my free-time I like to tinker with a bunch of languages and try out different things.
When I'm not tinkering around, or working on open-source projects, I'm usually working.
I lead a medium-sized team of Full Stack developers, working on a variety of things, from websites through to mobile apps, games, backend tools, and kiosk touchscreens/apps.
Here is my preferred stack when working:
PHP - using Laravel to do the heavy-lifting backend work and building RESTful APIs
CSS - for 2D and 3D animations
Bash - for scripting and general purpose tooling
HomeBrew - for package management
MacOS - It's unix and is the best environment I've found for my stack
Top network posts
- 74 ES6: Conditional & Dynamic Import Statements
- 39 Laravel 5.1 - Checking a Database Connection
- 22 How to Disable Selected Middleware in Laravel Tests
- 16 Is Laravel 5.1 Compatible with PHP 7
- 13 Error using Bootstrap & jQuery Packages in ES6 with Browserify
- 8 CSS Parallelogram with Text
- 8 How to Paginate Multiple Models in Laravel
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Nov 16 '17