- ocaml, even if I didn't practice for a while;
- c and c++, but I prefer Rust, now;
- haskell and elm, and more generally, functional languages;
- and other frontend languages and frameworks, like angular.
You can see some stuff I did on my gitlab page.
- Stack Overflow 23.4k 23.4k 77 gold badges8080 silver badges127127 bronze badges
- Code Review 570 570 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 173 173 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Android Enthusiasts 131 131 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Super User 111 111 55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 130 How do I print the type of a variable in Rust?
- 73 Need holistic explanation about Rust's cell and reference counted types
- 51 How to check if a StringBuilder is empty?
- 48 Cargo build hangs with " Blocking waiting for file lock on the registry index" after building parity from source
- 39 How do you declare an interface in Rust?
- 33 When or why should I use a Mutex over an RwLock?
- 33 Is it considered a bad practice to implement Deref for newtypes?
- View more network posts →