- ocaml, even if I didn't practice for a while;
- c and c++, but I prefer Rust, now;
- haskell and elm, and more generally, functional languages;
- and other frontend languages and frameworks, like angular.
You can see some stuff I did on my gitlab page.
Top network posts
- 144 How do I print the type of a variable in Rust?
- 74 Need holistic explanation about Rust's cell and reference counted types
- 53 Cargo build hangs with " Blocking waiting for file lock on the registry index" after building parity from source
- 52 How to check if a StringBuilder is empty?
- 40 How do you declare an interface in Rust?
- 37 When or why should I use a Mutex over an RwLock?
- 35 Is it considered a bad practice to implement Deref for newtypes?
- View more network posts →