- Software Engineering 1.7k 1.7k 22 gold badges99 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 840 840 77 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Code Review 247 247 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Mathematics 229 229 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Computer Graphics 133 133 22 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 67 If functions have to do null checks before doing the intended behaviour is this bad design?
- 54 Functions that simply call another function, bad design choice?
- 9 Do i still need to use fixed point to guarantee computers get the same result for math operations anymore?
- 7 Reducing code duplication for my C# math class
- 7 Add Hashtable to end of another Hashtable
- 6 Custom return type based on input data
- 6 How do you find the two arcs to make a path between two points and two tangents?
- View more network posts →