First serious programming in FORTRAN IV on the IBM S/360 big iron, using punchcards :(
Been hacking ever since, mostly in C and C#. Can't really say that I think much of C++.
Did a little time in DLL Hell with VB (not ever again!).
Member for 3 years, 2 months
4 profile views
Last seen Dec 18 '20 at 16:48
- Stack Overflow 2.5k 2.5k 88 gold badges2626 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 513 513 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Code Review 233 233 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Mathematics 111 111 33 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 111 111 22 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 8 How do you convey intent regarding pointers?
- 8 Pausable Timer Implementation for SDL in C
- 6 Should I assert the preconditions of functions in a public API?
- 5 Marshal.SizeOf Giving The Wrong Size
- 5 Nested Array loop iterations
- 5 Create an ordered Index in sqlite db using SQLAlchemy
- 5 Pausable Timer Implementation for SDL in C
- View more network posts →