I'm a father of two, a husband, a chef and a programming enthusiast. I came here to learn and that is always my main goal. When I posted one of my first answers here, one of the regulars asked me what I learned. Since that conversation I always make sure I learn something new with everyone question or answer that I post.
While this is not my highest reputation profile on the Stack Exchange network it is the one I am most proud of, because it has been harder for me and required more effort for less reward.
Pittsburgh, PA, USA
Member for 1 year, 2 months
6 profile views
Last seen 3 hours ago
Top network posts
- 178 Should I join an office cleaning event for free?
- 148 How acceptable is it to openly compare team member performances
- 104 Coworker uses her breast-pump everywhere in the office
- 86 Why does Bran want to find Drogon?
- 85 Is it appropriate to give a culturally-traditional gift to a female coworker?
- 80 Will listing my major GPA instead of my cumulative GPA on my resume cause problems?
- 66 Having the player face themselves after the mid-game
- View more network posts →