I'm a father of two, a husband, a chef and a programming enthusiast. I came here to learn and that is always my main goal. When I posted one of my first answers here, one of the regulars asked me what I learned. Since that conversation I always make sure I learn something new with everyone question or answer that I post.
While this is not my highest reputation profile on the Stack Exchange network it is the one I am most proud of, because it has been harder for me and required more effort for less reward.
Pittsburgh, PA, USA
Member for 1 year, 4 months
6 profile views
Last seen 2 days ago
- The Workplace 7k 7k 66 gold badges2222 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- Writing 3.2k 3.2k 11 gold badge88 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 2.8k 2.8k 11 gold badge88 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Code Review 1.7k 1.7k 22 gold badges88 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 982 982 55 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 216 How do I professionally let my manager know I'll quit over cigarette smoke in the office?
- 179 Should I join an office cleaning event for free?
- 148 How acceptable is it to openly compare team member performances
- 104 Coworker uses her breast-pump everywhere in the office
- 93 Why does Bran want to find Drogon?
- 85 Is it appropriate to give a culturally-traditional gift to a female coworker?
- 80 Will listing my major GPA instead of my cumulative GPA on my resume cause problems?
- View more network posts →