"Trying to define yourself is like trying to bite your own teeth." - Alan Watts
I'm a Statistics Master Student in Tel-Aviv University.
Check out my learning Statistics YouTube channel.
- Stack Overflow 3.7k 3.7k 22 gold badges2929 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 1.7k 1.7k 1111 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Code Review 597 597 11 gold badge33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Mathematics 553 553 44 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Artificial Intelligence 347 347 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 31 When should I ever use file.read() or file.readlines()?
- 31 Difference between volatile and synchronized in Java
- 27 What is a projection layer in the context of neural networks?
- 23 Causal padding in keras
- 16 MySQL ERROR 1045 (28000): Access denied for user 'bill'@'localhost' (using password: YES)
- 15 What is the difference between the Frobenius norm and the 2-norm of a matrix?
- 13 Get all combinations of selecting k elements from an n-sized array
- View more network posts →