My native language is C++, but I have left my first love and now use python whenever I have the slightest excuse. Actually, I use python even if I don't have an excuse.
Member for 8 years, 7 months
127 profile views
Last seen Sep 16 at 17:27
- Stack Overflow 35.8k 35.8k 1010 gold badges5757 silver badges7676 bronze badges
- Code Review 27.2k 27.2k 44 gold badges4545 silver badges7575 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 20.9k 20.9k 88 gold badges6060 silver badges9494 bronze badges
- Code Golf 1.1k 1.1k 66 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Politics 644 644 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 459 When is del useful in python?
- 349 Calculate SHA1 hash from binary and verify with a provided hash
- 310 Concatenating two one-dimensional NumPy arrays
- 215 How to print a linebreak in a python function?
- 212 Lambda function in list comprehensions
- 174 When are Getters and Setters Justified
- 157 Python - 'ascii' codec can't decode byte
- View more network posts →
Top tags (33)
23 Is pseudo-code alright when asking about performance? Sep 10 '12
22 Winston Ewert is no longer a moderator? Oct 25 '13
20 Should we help others reinvent the wheel? May 15 '13
14 Code-correctness in the FAQ Feb 6 '12