My native language is C++, but I have left my first love and now use python whenever I have the slightest excuse. Actually, I use python even if I don't have an excuse.
Member for 9 years, 3 months
129 profile views
Last seen May 23 at 18:01
- Stack Overflow 38.3k 38.3k 1010 gold badges6262 silver badges7878 bronze badges
- Code Review 27.9k 27.9k 44 gold badges4646 silver badges7575 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 23.3k 23.3k 1010 gold badges6363 silver badges9999 bronze badges
- Code Golf 1.1k 1.1k 66 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Academia 837 837 11 gold badge66 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 497 When is del useful in python?
- 365 Concatenating two one-dimensional NumPy arrays
- 356 Calculate SHA1 hash from binary and verify with a provided hash
- 255 Lambda function in list comprehensions
- 234 How to print a linebreak in a python function?
- 180 When are Getters and Setters Justified
- 164 Python - 'ascii' codec can't decode byte
- View more network posts →