My native language is C++, but I have left my first love and now use python whenever I have the slightest excuse. Actually, I use python even if I don't have an excuse.
Member for 10 years, 5 months
131 profile views
Last seen Apr 11 at 3:43
- Stack Overflow 41k 41k 1010 gold badges6363 silver badges7979 bronze badges
- Code Review 28.3k 28.3k 44 gold badges4747 silver badges7676 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 24k 24k 1010 gold badges6666 silver badges100100 bronze badges
- Code Golf 1k 1k 66 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Academia 897 897 11 gold badge66 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 554 When is del useful in Python?
- 441 Concatenating two one-dimensional NumPy arrays
- 361 Calculate SHA1 hash from binary and verify with a provided hash
- 301 Lambda function in list comprehensions
- 248 How to print a linebreak in a python function?
- 187 When are Getters and Setters Justified
- 170 Python - 'ascii' codec can't decode byte
- View more network posts →