My native language is C++, but I have left my first love and now use python whenever I have the slightest excuse. Actually, I use python even if I don't have an excuse.
Member for 10 years, 2 months
130 profile views
Last seen Apr 11 at 3:43
- Stack Overflow 40.5k 40.5k 1010 gold badges6363 silver badges7979 bronze badges
- Code Review 28.2k 28.2k 44 gold badges4747 silver badges7676 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 23.8k 23.8k 1010 gold badges6565 silver badges9999 bronze badges
- Code Golf 1k 1k 66 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Academia 877 877 11 gold badge66 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 540 When is del useful in Python?
- 428 Concatenating two one-dimensional NumPy arrays
- 361 Calculate SHA1 hash from binary and verify with a provided hash
- 294 Lambda function in list comprehensions
- 248 How to print a linebreak in a python function?
- 184 When are Getters and Setters Justified
- 168 Python - 'ascii' codec can't decode byte
- View more network posts →