I completed a 4 year MCompSci at Oxford in 2016. Since then I've been working as a software developer at a small biometric security company. I try to develop my understanding of both low level implementation details and high level conceptual constraints and opportunities.
Codereview appeals as a chance to both express my tutoring instinct and to encounter neat new concepts I can apply elsewhere.
Beyond tech, I enjoy casual debate, science, philosophy and theology.
Member for 1 year, 1 month
9 profile views
Last seen yesterday
Top network posts
- 54 Is circular reasoning always a fallacy?
- 32 Security BY obscurity is horrible. Is security AND obscurity good?
- 26 Check which numbers satisfy the condition [A*B*C = A! + B! + C!]
- 20 Finding the number of integers that are a square and a cube at the same time
- 19 Is divide-by-zero a security vulnerability?
- 19 If Kerckhoff's Principle holds, why do we need a cipher at all?
- 15 "The Jesus who said" - why is there a definite article before the proper name "Jesus"?
- View more network posts →