I completed a 4 year MCompSci at Oxford in 2016. Since then I've been working as a software developer at a small biometric security company. I try to develop my understanding of both low level implementation details and high level conceptual constraints and opportunities.
Codereview appeals as a chance to both express my tutoring instinct and to encounter neat new concepts I can apply elsewhere.
Beyond tech, I enjoy casual debate, science, philosophy and theology.
Member for 10 months
9 profile views
Last seen Feb 18 at 7:35
Top Network Posts
- 53 Is circular reasoning always a fallacy?
- 32 Security BY obscurity is horrible. Is security AND obscurity good?
- 19 If Kerckhoff's Principle holds, why do we need a cipher at all?
- 15 "The Jesus who said" - why is there a definite article before the proper name "Jesus"?
- 15 Determine if one string is a permutation of the another
- 13 Get last word of the string
- 13 Python program to calculate GCD
- View more network posts →