I completed a 4 year MCompSci at Oxford in 2016. Since then I've been working as a software developer at a small biometric security company. I try to develop my understanding of both low level implementation details and high level conceptual constraints and opportunities.
Codereview appeals as a chance to both express my tutoring instinct and to encounter neat new concepts I can apply elsewhere.
Beyond tech, I enjoy casual debate, science, philosophy and theology.
Member for 1 year, 3 months
9 profile views
Last seen 2 days ago
- Code Review 4.9k 4.9k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Philosophy 940 940 33 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Information Security 920 920 55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Cryptography 714 714 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 279 279 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 137 A* pathfinding algorithm too slow
- 54 Is circular reasoning always a fallacy?
- 32 Security BY obscurity is horrible. Is security AND obscurity good?
- 30 Is using haveibeenpwned to validate password strength rational?
- 26 Check which numbers satisfy the condition [A*B*C = A! + B! + C!]
- 20 Finding the number of integers that are a square and a cube at the same time
- View more network posts →