I completed a 4 year MCompSci at Oxford in 2016. Since then I've been working as a software developer at a small biometric security company. I try to develop my understanding of both low level implementation details and high level conceptual constraints and opportunities.
Codereview appeals as a chance to both express my tutoring instinct and to encounter neat new concepts I can apply elsewhere.
Beyond tech, I enjoy casual debate, science, philosophy and theology.
Member for 8 months
9 profile views
Last seen Dec 3 at 22:32
Top Network Posts
- 52 Is circular reasoning always a fallacy?
- 32 Security BY obscurity is horrible. Is security AND obscurity good?
- 15 Determine if one string is a permutation of the another
- 13 Get last word of the string
- 13 Python program to calculate GCD
- 11 A program that prints the longest substring of s in which the letters occur in alphabetical order
- 11 Express a number as sum of 2 primes
- View more network posts →