I completed a 4 year MCompSci at Oxford in 2016. Since then I've been working as a software developer at a small biometric security company. I try to develop my understanding of both low level implementation details and high level conceptual constraints and opportunities.
Codereview appeals as a chance to both express my tutoring instinct and to encounter neat new concepts I can apply elsewhere.
Beyond tech, I enjoy casual debate, science, philosophy and theology.
Member for 1 year, 6 months
9 profile views
Last seen Oct 16 at 13:56
- Code Review 5.2k 5.2k 22 gold badges1010 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Information Security 1.3k 1.3k 55 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Philosophy 1.1k 1.1k 33 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Cryptography 869 869 44 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 459 459 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 140 A* pathfinding algorithm too slow
- 54 Is circular reasoning always a fallacy?
- 32 Security BY obscurity is horrible. Is security AND obscurity good?
- 30 Is using haveibeenpwned to validate password strength rational?
- 26 Check which numbers satisfy the condition [A*B*C = A! + B! + C!]
- 20 Finding the number of integers that are a square and a cube at the same time
- View more network posts →