Professional doctor, amateur coder, lover of the outdoors. Jack of all trades, master of none.
A couple of years later I started learning native Swift for iOS development, and released an app for doctors called Ampoule.
- Stack Overflow 2.6k 2.6k 33 gold badges99 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Medical Sciences 2.1k 2.1k 44 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 485 485 44 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Code Review 214 214 11 silver badge1313 bronze badges
- Gardening & Landscaping 137 137 66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 37 Why is the script for deletion called Roomba?
- 27 Generating random values in Swift between two integer values
- 8 What is the difference between Eisenmenger syndrome and ventricular septal defect?
- 8 How to get userInfo when user click in notification when app is closed
- 7 Knowing the root cause of one's hypothyroidism? How to know if it's Hashimotos Disease?
- 6 A baby monitor using a Raspberry Pi to send push notifications when triggered by noise
- 6 Custom animation: easing out
- View more network posts →