Data Scientist & Statistician:
Top network posts
- 129 Crossed vs nested random effects: how do they differ and how are they specified correctly in lme4?
- 61 What is "restricted maximum likelihood" and when should it be used?
- 33 Displaying a greater than or equal sign
- 33 Why are Chinese mountains scaled by steps? (instead of winding paths)
- 32 Warning: non-integer #successes in a binomial glm! (survey packages)
- 28 Sample size calculation for mixed models
- 25 How to deal with spaces in column names?
- View more network posts →