Data Scientist, Statistician, Developer:
Languages I am comfortable with for development: C, C++, Haskell, R, SQL (alphabetical order)
- Cross Validated 22.3k 22.3k 44 gold badges4141 silver badges7474 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.6k 2.6k 44 gold badges1616 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Travel 479 479 33 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Biology 361 361 22 gold badges44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Area 51 327 327 77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 179 Crossed vs nested random effects: how do they differ and how are they specified correctly in lme4?
- 69 What is "restricted maximum likelihood" and when should it be used?
- 55 What is an ablation study? And is there a systematic way to perform it?
- 45 How do DAGs help to reduce bias in causal inference?
- 40 Displaying a greater than or equal sign
- 39 Warning: non-integer #successes in a binomial glm! (survey packages)
- 33 Why are Chinese mountains scaled by steps? (instead of winding paths)
- View more network posts →