Data Scientist & Statistician:
Top Network Posts
- 115 Crossed vs nested random effects: how do they differ and how are they specified correctly in lme4?
- 56 What is "restricted maximum likelihood" and when should it be used?
- 33 Why are Chinese mountains scaled by steps? (instead of winding paths)
- 32 Warning: non-integer #successes in a binomial glm! (survey packages)
- 28 Displaying a greater than or equal sign
- 26 Sample size calculation for mixed models
- 23 How to deal with spaces in column names?
- View more network posts →