Experienced and enthusiast Full Stack Software Engineer with passion toward best practices, collaborative work, Agile culture, clean code, and software architecture. Experienced with all stages of software development including QA and DevOps. I enjoy aligning business needs with software engineering and always seek to expand my engineering area of expertise and influence . Forward thinker and strategic planner, with aptitude for learning new skills. Team oriented with hands on scrum values and practices. It is a true privilege and beyond rewarding to work at a place that influences thousands of developers around the world.
Rami's experiences include but are not limited to:
• Scrum, Agile framework, and collaborative work
• Restful & web api, Solid OOP, DevOps
• Software architecture, design, development, deployment process, and QA
• Research and implementation
• Database architecture and design
Raleigh, NC, United States
Member for 8 months
1 profile view
Last seen Apr 3 at 20:04
- Stack Overflow 4.5k 4.5k 1111 gold badges3535 silver badges6969 bronze badges
- SharePoint 320 320 22 gold badges66 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 221 221 11 gold badge22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 187 187 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Code Review 136 136 55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 117 Difference between Label and TextBlock
- 72 How to Generate unique file names in C#
- 32 Winforms : How to bind the Checkbox item of a CheckedListBox with databinding
- 22 Best Practice: Convert LINQ Query result to a DataTable without looping
- 19 Capturing count from an SQL query
- 19 "Plan to do" vs. "plan on doing"
- 16 LINQ method to sort a list based on a bigger list
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.