Sysadmin of Beijing GNU/Linux User Group. FLOSS and electronics hobbyist. Code monkey who literally has zero knowledge on CS, programming, and electronics. But I do have a bit of experience, not much, but occasionally can help someone.
Member for 1 year, 9 months
0 profile views
Last seen Oct 7 '19 at 9:41
- Electrical Engineering 3.1k 3.1k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Retrocomputing 2.2k 2.2k 66 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.6k 1.6k 11 gold badge2626 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- Super User 511 511 22 gold badges55 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Amateur Radio 497 497 1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 59 Resistance of wire
- 58 When was the famous "sudo warning" introduced? Under what background? By whom?
- 38 Why did Axial Capacitors Fall Out of Use in the Industry?
- 32 How do you make a systemd service as the last service on boot?
- 27 Why would a Intel 8080 chip be destroyed if +12 V is connected before -5 V?
- 27 How do I Interface a PS/2 Keyboard without Modern Techniques?
- 27 Why wasn't ASCII designed with a contiguous alphanumeric character order?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.