Sysadmin of Beijing GNU/Linux User Group. FLOSS and electronics hobbyist. Code monkey who literally has zero knowledge on CS, programming, and electronics. But I do have a bit of experience, not much, but occasionally can help someone.
Member for 2 years, 1 month
0 profile views
Last seen Oct 7 '19 at 9:41
- Electrical Engineering 3.5k 3.5k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Retrocomputing 2.4k 2.4k 11 gold badge77 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.7k 1.7k 22 gold badges2929 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- Super User 523 523 22 gold badges55 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Amateur Radio 519 519 11 silver badge1313 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 59 Resistance of wire
- 58 When was the famous "sudo warning" introduced? Under what background? By whom?
- 39 Why did Axial Capacitors Fall Out of Use in the Industry?
- 33 How do you make a systemd service as the last service on boot?
- 32 How do I Interface a PS/2 Keyboard without Modern Techniques?
- 27 Why wasn't ASCII designed with a contiguous alphanumeric character order?
- 27 Why would a Intel 8080 chip be destroyed if +12 V is connected before -5 V?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Oct 7 '19