Don't comment bad code, rewrite it.
-- Brian W. Kernighan
Gold c++ badge #466
aykhanhagverdili at gmail dot com
Top network posts
- 78 How is std::is_function implemented?
- 35 Is there a way to avoid implicit conversion to void*?
- 32 Why is this pointer null
- 29 Difference between string += s1 and string = string + s1
- 26 When "this" is captured by a lambda, does it have to be used explicitly?
- 24 Does a member have to be initialized to take its address?
- 17 Different versions of g++ have inconsistent result of overload resolution
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.