Top network posts
- 22 Does a member have to be initialized to take its address?
- 10 Why does static_cast allow downcasts when logically it should refuse them for safety purposes or static_cast is not about safety?
- 9 what is the alternative for "while" / "for" loops
- 9 Tips for more elegant code for creating a dictionary
- 7 Will the byte representation of 0/0 (NAN) and 1/0 (INF) be the same on any C compiler and machine?
- 7 What is the difference between int `*p = new int(5);` and `int *p = new int;`
- 7 auto fail to deduce correct return type
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.