I am a man with passion of IT and mathematics since childhood and an experienced programmer. My favorite programming languages are D and Ada, but I am quite well with Python, PHP, Java, etc., too. I am a long time experienced Linux user.
Member for 6 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jan 24 at 20:38
- Mathematics 2k 2k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2k 2k 33 gold badges2424 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 1.1k 1.1k 1414 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Academia 1k 1k 11 gold badge99 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 464 464 11 gold badge33 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 56 Better way to copy multiple directories to new directory
- 52 Is a university that grants me a PhD for $1000 and a copy of my unpublished book fake?
- 26 How to get the path to the current theme?
- 20 Can I submit published articles to arXiv as well?
- 20 What is the English equivalent of the Russian word тормоз which is used for very slowly working software?
- 17 How to pass a password to a child process?
- 17 Is memcpy() usually faster than strcpy()?
- View more network posts →