The essence of software design is abstraction.
Python is good, but I yearn for the strong-typing of Haskell?
Member for 4 months
8 profile views
Last seen Jan 22 at 0:27
Top network posts
- 32 Why is a Python I/O bound task not blocked by the GIL?
- 23 after I fork a github project, how can I stay current with the original project?
- 20 why does right-clicking create an orange dot in the center of the circle?
- 17 Is there a way to initiate a payment request in bitcoin?
- 16 Can a makefile have a directory as a target?
- 13 What does `exposing (..)` mean in Elm?
- 12 Does assigning another variable to a string make a copy or increase the reference count
- View more network posts →