The essence of software design is abstraction.
Python is good, but I yearn for the strong-typing of Haskell?
Member for 9 months
8 profile views
Last seen Jan 22 at 0:27
- Stack Overflow 1.9k 1.9k 44 gold badges2525 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- Bitcoin 243 243 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Server Fault 151 151 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Super User 134 134 11 gold badge22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Code Review 131 131 44 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 33 Why is a Python I/O bound task not blocked by the GIL?
- 23 after I fork a github project, how can I stay current with the original project?
- 23 Why does right-clicking create an orange dot in the center of the circle?
- 17 Can a makefile have a directory as a target?
- 17 Is there a way to initiate a payment request in bitcoin?
- 14 What does `exposing (..)` mean in Elm?
- 13 Does assigning another variable to a string make a copy or increase the reference count
- View more network posts →