I am kinda disappointed with stackoverflow. It has given me better look on IT business from inside and few good coding practices but has taken too much time and effort, which I could use better to improve myself.
Since now I use SO as a dictionary to faster look things up. If I find some interesting question during this process I'll definitely answer it (if I know the answer, of course).
I will downvote any question containing any variation of phrase: doesn't work without explanations because the actual question in these questions is: I can't debug. Here is my code. (well, if we are lucky but mostly even code is missing) Can you debug it? I have only one answer to this: No, I've got my own projects to debug. Work on your debugging skills.
Member for 7 years, 8 months
4 profile views
Last seen May 27 '13 at 12:14
- Stack Overflow 11.1k 11.1k 55 gold badges3636 silver badges5656 bronze badges
- The Workplace 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Code Review 287 287 11 gold badge22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Mathematics 173 173 66 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 101 101 22 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 148 mysql duration and fetch time
- 37 Creating a JSON array in C#
- 36 Should I help co-workers with their projects?
- 27 PHP multiple ternary operator not working as expected
- 23 Avoiding unproductive days
- 21 How do I change my new list without changing the original list?
- 20 Get key value of a key pressed
- View more network posts →