Creator of OpalCalc, SunsetScreen.
I also found the original formula for the Mandelbulb!
Member for 1 year, 9 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jun 24 '19 at 21:28
- Stack Overflow 2.8k 2.8k 66 gold badges3434 silver badges5959 bronze badges
- Mathematics 525 525 11 gold badge44 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Super User 460 460 11 gold badge99 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Code Review 173 173 55 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 113 113 55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 59 Determine a string's encoding in C#
- 30 How to read the data in a wav file to an array
- 25 What is O(log* N)?
- 23 Faster modulus in C/C#?
- 18 Continuum between addition, multiplication and exponentiation?
- 16 Most common locales for worldwide compatibility
- 11 How can I log low-level OS file transactions in C#?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Mar 8 '19