Computer Science Graduate student with 3+ years of experience with Veritas Technologies, HERE Maps (HERE North America LLC.) and Symantec Corporation. Seeking full-time opportunities as a Software Developer.
Best way to reach: abhijaypatne at gmail dot com
Areas of interest:
Cloud Computing, Distributed Systems, High Availability, Application Development, Big Data using Hadoop, Data Science and Machine Learning techniques for use in real-world applications.
- Programming Languages: Java, C, C++, Perl, Shell, Python
- Operating Systems: Proficient in Redhat Linux, Ubuntu, Windows and familiar with Solaris 10
- Mobile App Development: Android
- Tools And Technologies: Spring Framework, Hadoop, MapReduce, Pig, HBase, Hive, Sci-kit learn, Pandas, MySQL, Oracle 10g, IBM DB2, JDBC, GDB, Git, Eclipse, Net Beans, SVN, JIRA, CVS, LDAP, KVM, Xen, Profilers (Valgrind DRD, Helgrind, Callgrind, Aprof), Gradle, Ant, Maven
- Software Development: Agile and Waterfall model
Mountain View, CA, United States
Member for 1 year, 2 months
0 profile views
Last seen Mar 31 at 6:14
Top network posts
- 28 Error importing Seaborn module in Python
- 20 what is AC means in leetcode, is it algorithm technique like DP?
- 12 Python error "ImportError: No module named"
- 9 Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-surefire-plugin:2.10:test
- 8 Fail to clone repository with git lfs
- 5 Difference between @Mock and @InjectMocks
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.