NTR connoisseur and scholar. To kill boredom, sometimes I read math books. But there is a lot of anime to watch out there, so I am seldom bored.
I do not give a rat's ass about computer programming.
- Stack Overflow 16.9k 16.9k 1414 gold badges8383 silver badges145145 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.3k 1.3k 88 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Spanish Language 515 515 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 501 501 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 498 498 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 245 Managing the lifetimes of garbage-collected objects
- 91 Applying the MIN aggregate function to a BIT field
- 78 Is there a way to simplify converting an Option into a Result without a macro?
- 68 I need a max-margin CSS property, but it doesn't exist. How could I fake it?
- 61 How do you dynamically allocate a matrix?
- 55 What's the difference between passing by reference vs. passing by value?
- 39 Mathematical function differentiation with C#?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.