Per the changes to the CoC, you can address me with
pronouns. You can also (if you so wish) not address me with a pronoun at all.
I'm changing my username and profile picture to something almost entirely unrelated to me because I feel unsafe having any personal information on Stack Exchange anymore. You can thank this for that.
Member for 8 months
5 profile views
Last seen 2 days ago
Top network posts
- 123 What can I use for input conversion instead of scanf?
- 85 What can I use for input conversion instead of scanf?
- 34 How does this piece of code determine array size without using sizeof( )?
- 23 IEEE 754 square root with Newton-Raphson
- 19 Possible GCC bug when returning struct from a function
- 17 Does C have an equivalent of std::less from C++?
- 16 Why define a macro to a function with the same name?
- View more network posts →