Per the changes to the CoC, you can address me with
pronouns. You can also (if you so wish) not address me with a pronoun at all.
Member for 1 year, 10 months
11 profile views
Last seen Oct 26 '20 at 18:19
- Stack Overflow 13.7k 13.7k 77 gold badges3030 silver badges6262 bronze badges
- Code Golf 3k 3k 55 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Code Review 1.7k 1.7k 33 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.3k 1.3k 22 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 343 343 22 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 134 What can I use for input conversion instead of scanf?
- 96 Our Commitment to Responding to Meta and Moderators
- 95 What can I use for input conversion instead of scanf?
- 42 Why have i++; i--; right after each other?
- 35 How does this piece of code determine array size without using sizeof( )?
- 24 IEEE 754 square root with Newton-Raphson
- 21 Possible GCC bug when returning struct from a function
- View more network posts →