I'm currently developing some visualizers with treeviews, using WPF and C#.
- String rendering library and VS debug visualizer for expression trees
- VS debug visualizer for ANTLR parse trees
- (Next step is a VS debug visualizer for Roslyn syntax trees)
- Typescript definition generator from COM type libraries, and from the LibreOffice Automation API.
- Typescript definitions for COM object models -- including Excel, Word, Access, ADODB, WIA -- on DefinitelyTyped.
Member for 7 years, 5 months
0 profile views
Last seen Nov 17 '19 at 21:42
- Stack Overflow 8.7k 8.7k 33 gold badges4343 silver badges9595 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 555 555 44 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Mi Yodeya 296 296 22 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Super User 269 269 11 gold badge66 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Code Review 246 246 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 55 Difference between Delegatecommand, relaycommand and routedcommand
- 35 Function property vs method
- 20 Can we see the source code for PowerShell cmdlets?
- 20 Function property vs method
- 19 Display multiple forms when C# application starts
- 18 Reason to prefer RIGHT JOIN over LEFT JOIN
- 13 Enable binary logging for MSBuild in Visual Studio 2017
- View more network posts →