If I leave you an exercise in one of my answers, it's really meant as an exercise: a riddle, a small function, something that will help you to further your progress in your programming life. If it's too hard, or you think that the answer should include the solution, feel free to comment, but keep in mind that this will take away the joy of coming up with a solution yourself.
Member for 6 years, 4 months
18 profile views
Last seen Mar 27 at 21:30
Top network posts
- 722 CSS background image to fit width, height should auto-scale in proportion
- 372 How does this CSS produce a circle?
- 237 Class type check with TypeScript
- 146 Basic Pokedex in C++
- 141 What is the difference between packaged_task and async
- 136 Disable arrow key scrolling in users browser
- 136 Disproving Euler proposition by brute force in C
- View more network posts →