If I leave you an exercise in one of my answers, it's really meant as an exercise: a riddle, a small function, something that will help you to further your progress in your programming life. If it's too hard, or you think that the answer should include the solution, feel free to comment, but keep in mind that this will take away the joy of coming up with a solution yourself.
- Stack Overflow 97.1k 97.1k 1212 gold badges180180 silver badges220220 bronze badges
- Code Review 18.5k 18.5k 22 gold badges5050 silver badges8383 bronze badges
- Arqade 2k 2k 1616 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.4k 1.4k 1313 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 784 784 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 903 CSS background image to fit width, height should auto-scale in proportion
- 430 Class type check in TypeScript
- 373 How does this CSS produce a circle?
- 176 Disable arrow key scrolling in users browser
- 176 What is the difference between packaged_task and async
- 154 Basic Pokedex in C++
- 143 Disproving Euler proposition by brute force in C
- View more network posts →