Graduated with a Bachelors in Applied Computer Science at the University College of Ghent. I focus heavily on C#, Roslyn, Entity-Framework and the general Microsoft ecosystem.
Having trouble following best practices? Take a look at VSDiagnostics!
Programming is the art of telling another human what one wants the computer to do. ~Donald Knuth
- Stack Overflow 41.5k 41.5k 2121 gold badges9393 silver badges158158 bronze badges
- Code Review 11.9k 11.9k 22 gold badges3535 silver badges7777 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 5.4k 5.4k 66 gold badges1616 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 3.8k 3.8k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Arqade 536 536 44 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 427 How accurate is "Business logic should be in a service, not in a model"?
- 243 How to test that no exception is thrown?
- 158 How can a Java variable be different from itself?
- 116 Is there a constraint that restricts my generic method to numeric types?
- 107 Difference between C# and Java's ternary operator (? :)
- 86 How can I replace two strings in a way that one does not end up replacing the other?
- 73 String Interpolation vs String.Format
- View more network posts →