Code wizard. Engineer.
"An engineer is somebody that solves problems using technology by really understanding both the problem and the technology"
"An engineer is somebody is someone who solves a problem you didn't know you had in a way you don't understand :)”
Big believer in SOLID, DRY and general engineering principles. Like the Dutch tend to say: "Meten is Weten"!
See for my professional profile: http://www.linkedin.com/in/audenaerde
Member for 7 years, 1 month
1 profile view
Last seen Jul 9 '19 at 8:02
- Stack Overflow 15.1k 15.1k 77 gold badges6363 silver badges9898 bronze badges
- Code Review 2.9k 2.9k 1010 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.1k 1.1k 22 gold badges99 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Lifehacks 828 828 66 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 655 655 44 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 178 Is it possible to set the equivalent of a src attribute of an img tag in CSS?
- 115 How to establish ssh key pair when "Host key verification failed"
- 105 Fastest way to meet, without communication, on a sphere?
- 89 Get source JARs from Maven repository
- 54 Stop car doors from slamming against wall inside my garage
- 45 'Favorite Tags' is now 'Tag Watching'
- 44 Java 8, Streams to find the duplicate elements
- View more network posts →