- Software Engineering 97.4k 97.4k 2121 gold badges209209 silver badges287287 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 53.9k 53.9k 22 gold badges7676 silver badges134134 bronze badges
- Open Source 16.7k 16.7k 11 gold badge2121 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Code Review 12.2k 12.2k 3232 silver badges6666 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 11.5k 11.5k 33 gold badges1212 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 2254 Firing mods and forced relicensing: is Stack Exchange still interested in cooperating with the community?
- 245 My office wants infinite branch merges as policy; what other options do we have?
- 197 How does shifting to microservices create a run-time problem?
- 161 How to warn other programmers of class implementation
- 157 Was the C programming language considered a low level language when it came out?
- 154 How can I make a call with a boolean clearer? Boolean Trap
- 141 Before OOP, were data structure members left public?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (24)
19 Are “rants” valid in an answer? Jul 23 '14
17 What are our answer editing guidelines? Oct 22 '15
16 Which licenses are compatible with Code Review? Dec 13 '14
16 Can I ask for feedback on an idea for a standard? Jan 16 '15
15 Handling Asker not learning from previous reviews Sep 12 '13
12 Are requests for review of language design on topic? Sep 25 '14
11 Why SED over sed? Dec 7 '14
11 Questions about documentation Feb 19 '14
10 How can we avoid redundant titles? Mar 5 '14