- Software Engineering 96.3k 96.3k 2121 gold badges204204 silver badges281281 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 53.8k 53.8k 22 gold badges7575 silver badges133133 bronze badges
- Open Source 16.4k 16.4k 11 gold badge2121 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- Code Review 12.1k 12.1k 3131 silver badges6666 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 7.9k 7.9k 33 gold badges1212 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 1930 Firing mods and forced relicensing: is Stack Exchange still interested in cooperating with the community?
- 244 My office wants infinite branch merges as policy; what other options do we have?
- 196 How does shifting to microservices create a run-time problem?
- 161 How to warn other programmers of class implementation
- 157 Was the C programming language considered a low level language when it came out?
- 154 How can I make a call with a boolean clearer? Boolean Trap
- 141 Before OOP, were data structure members left public?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (24)
19 Are “rants” valid in an answer? Jul 23 '14
17 Can I ask for feedback on an idea for a standard? Jan 16 '15
17 What are our answer editing guidelines? Oct 22 '15
16 Which licenses are compatible with Code Review? Dec 13 '14
15 Handling Asker not learning from previous reviews Sep 12 '13
12 Are requests for review of language design on topic? Sep 25 '14
11 Why SED over sed? Dec 7 '14
11 Questions about documentation Feb 19 '14
10 How can we avoid redundant titles? Mar 5 '14