Programs in: Python, Golang, C, C++, Java, MIPS assembly, Haskell.
I believe that too easy programming languages like Python (and maybe Java) attract not so good coders, which leads to lousy code which is why I no longer actively use them (sad). I <3 Haskell! To be honest, I sort of hated Haskell when I started, but when a few concepts clicked, and I thought about its syntax and design a bit, I suddenly realized how beautiful it is. Learning Haskell will make you a better programmer. I'm only about a month into learning Haskell, and my approach to solving problems has drastically changed (for the better).
Washington State, USA
Member for 5 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jul 16 at 19:42
- Stack Overflow 2.5k 2.5k 22 gold badges99 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 2k 2k 44 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- Puzzling 407 407 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Writing 370 370 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Code Review 259 259 1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 23 What do the pedals on grand pianos do?
- 16 Violin - Can double stops be played when the strings are not next to each other?
- 14 It grows, but water kills it
- 14 Is it better practice to read straight from sheet music rather than memorize it?
- 13 What is this type of notehead called?
- 11 Can chords be played on the flute?
- 11 C - Fast & simple bump allocator
- View more network posts →