B. Clay Shannon
My app "Map-O-Matic," which allows users to create, save, and share custom maps, is now available in the Microsoft Store:
This is how it looks on startup:
...and after loading the sample map that is installed with it, changing the map style to "Road," and hovering over one of the locations:
I have lived in eight states; besides my native California (where I was born and where I now again reside) in chronological order I have infested: New York (Brooklyn), Montana (Helena), Alaska (Anchorage), Oklahoma (Bethany), Wisconsin (New Berlin and Oconomowoc), Idaho (Coeur d'Alene), and Missouri (Piedmont).
I am a writer of both fiction (for which I use the nom de guerre "Blackbird Crow Raven", as a nod to my Native American heritage - I am "½ Cowboy, ½ Indian") and nonfiction, including a two-volume social and cultural history of the U.S. which covers important events from 1620-2006 and can be downloaded gratis here.
Monterey, CA, USA
Member for 8 years, 1 month
0 profile views
Last seen Mar 28 '16 at 21:53
- Spanish Language 5k 5k 44 gold badges3535 silver badges6565 bronze badges
- The Great Outdoors 1.6k 1.6k 88 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 1.5k 1.5k 33 gold badges1818 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Literature 1.4k 1.4k 66 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- History 735 735 55 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 939 Is there a float input type in HTML5?
- 247 Where do I mark a lambda expression async?
- 164 How to split() a delimited string to a List<String>
- 163 How can I prevent the "You have mixed tabs and spaces. Fix this?" message?
- 85 Why is my json file not found?
- 81 How can I add a hint or tooltip to a label in C# Winforms?
- 72 From where do I import settings from previous version of Android Studio?
- View more network posts →