- Stack Overflow 12.2k 12.2k 1818 gold badges9393 silver badges232232 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 6.3k 6.3k 55 gold badges3737 silver badges7474 bronze badges
- Code Review 703 703 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 595 595 22 gold badges77 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 375 375 11 gold badge44 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 89 Is it considered an anti pattern to write SQL in the source code?
- 33 Using a GUID as a Primary Key
- 28 Is a Unit test considered brittle if it fails when the business logic changes?
- 24 When is primitive obsession not a code smell?
- 23 SSIS - the value cannot be converted because of a potential loss of data
- 22 Double Dot table qualifier
- 20 Directory structure for a .NET Solution
- View more network posts →