- Stack Overflow 12.4k 12.4k 1818 gold badges9696 silver badges242242 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 6.3k 6.3k 55 gold badges4242 silver badges7474 bronze badges
- Code Review 703 703 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 595 595 22 gold badges77 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 375 375 11 gold badge44 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 90 Is it considered an anti pattern to write SQL in the source code?
- 33 Using a GUID as a Primary Key
- 27 Is a Unit test considered brittle if it fails when the business logic changes?
- 25 When is primitive obsession not a code smell?
- 24 Double Dot table qualifier
- 23 SSIS - the value cannot be converted because of a potential loss of data
- 21 Subversion: SVN E160043. Expected FS format between '1' and '4
- View more network posts →