- Stack Overflow 11.3k 11.3k 1717 gold badges8686 silver badges202202 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 6.1k 6.1k 44 gold badges3232 silver badges6767 bronze badges
- Code Review 683 683 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 595 595 22 gold badges77 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 365 365 11 gold badge44 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 88 Is it considered an anti pattern to write SQL in the source code?
- 32 Using a GUID as a Primary Key
- 28 Is a Unit test considered brittle if it fails when the business logic changes?
- 22 When is primitive obsession not a code smell?
- 22 Double Dot table qualifier
- 22 SSIS - the value cannot be converted because of a potential loss of data
- 20 Subversion: SVN E160043. Expected FS format between '1' and '4
- View more network posts →