Hooray 10,000,000 questions! #SOreadytohelp
Java Algorithm and Application developer in my not-free time. Lego Jedi the rest of the time.
- how to stop “JavaFX Application Thread”
- How do I implement TypeAdapterFactory in Gson?
- Turn off logback logging for other libraries while in certain class
- Why does Gson serializes runtime type in list, not specified compile-time type?
- MoneyFormatter::parseMoney throws MoneyFormatException
- Is there a better way to traverse a string in java?
- Reorder four points of a rectangle to the correct order
- How do I get
typeName()from a mock object in a JUnit test?
- Why can't we switch on classes in Java 7+?
- Why does wrapping an exception still request try-catch even when adding a throws?
Member for 6 years, 4 months
38 profile views
Last seen Dec 11 '18 at 21:20
- Stack Overflow 27.6k 27.6k 1111 gold badges7676 silver badges140140 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 7.8k 7.8k 11 gold badge3333 silver badges6464 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 5.8k 5.8k 66 gold badges2929 silver badges5959 bronze badges
- Mythology & Folklore 3.7k 3.7k 11 gold badge1818 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- Code Golf 3.4k 3.4k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 188 Can we raise the bar for reputation for late answers to bypass the review queue?
- 111 DRY unrelated, but nearly identical, code
- 100 What should I do when I've already waited too long between commits?
- 94 Can we have a guaranteed pipeline for responses from Stack Exchange?
- 80 How do we encourage edits to obsolete/out of date answers?
- 74 How can QA staff test caching logic that they can't see?
- 71 Other ways to exit Insert mode besides Escape
- View more network posts →
Top tags (5)
189 A guide to Code Review for Stack Overflow users Jul 21 '15
175 A guide to Code Review for Stack Overflow users Jul 21 '15