- Stack Overflow 3k 3k 66 gold badges2929 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- Computational Science 1.2k 1.2k 88 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 344 344 11 gold badge44 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Code Review 241 241 11 gold badge22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Server Fault 213 213 11 gold badge22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 148 Return a `struct` from a function in C
- 114 What does the fpermissive flag do?
- 47 Function pointers and address of a function
- 24 Efficient smart pointer implementation in C++
- 22 Do you need -e ssh for rsync?
- 19 Can gdb be used to backtrace when exceptions are caught?
- 16 Can raw pointers be used instead of iterators with STL algorithms for containers with linear storage?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Feb 3 '16