"My dear, here we must run as fast as we can, just to stay in place. And if you wish to go anywhere you must run twice as fast as that."
Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Member for 7 years, 9 months
0 profile views
Last seen Oct 13 '18 at 9:59
Top network posts
- 92 When does type information flow backwards in C++?
- 59 How does OpenMP handle nested loops?
- 32 Python Process Pool non-daemonic?
- 26 Class that holds a reference to itself
- 20 May compiler optimizations be inhibited by multi-threading?
- 19 Converting old makefile to CMake
- 17 Exposing a private type with auto: where can it be useful?
- View more network posts →