If my reviews sound harsh, please do not take it personally, I don't mean to insult you in any way. I think you are a good coder as long as you're willing to learn from your mistakes. I write my reviews with myself in mind, "how would I like people to review my code", and so there's close to zero niceness in those because it is absolutely unnecessary.
- Meta Stack Exchange 26.9k 26.9k 88 gold badges6262 silver badges120120 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 11k 11k 55 gold badges4141 silver badges6767 bronze badges
- Super User 8.7k 8.7k 33 gold badges3535 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- Code Review 7.6k 7.6k 22 gold badges2828 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 2.2k 2.2k 1515 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 118 Ban URL shortening services
- 112 How do I show the schema of a table in a MySQL database?
- 62 Nesting versus GOTO: which is better to avoid?
- 53 New badges for the increased flag-weight
- 49 RTFM-like answers: Flag them or allow them?
- 48 "Requested URI is invalid" during upload with FtpWebRequest
- View more network posts →