If my reviews sound harsh, please do not take it personally, I don't mean to insult you in any way. I think you are a good coder as long as you're willing to learn from your mistakes. I write my reviews with myself in mind, "how would I like people to review my code", and so there's close to zero niceness in those because it is absolutely unnecessary.
- Meta Stack Exchange 26.7k 26.7k 88 gold badges6161 silver badges119119 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 10.8k 10.8k 55 gold badges3939 silver badges6767 bronze badges
- Super User 8.6k 8.6k 33 gold badges3131 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- Code Review 5.8k 5.8k 11 gold badge2525 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 2.1k 2.1k 1414 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 117 Ban URL shortening services
- 108 How do I show the schema of a table in a MySQL database?
- 62 Nesting versus GOTO: which is better to avoid?
- 53 New badges for the increased flag-weight
- 49 RTFM-like answers: Flag them or allow them?
- 47 "Requested URI is invalid" during upload with FtpWebRequest
- View more network posts →