If my reviews sound harsh, please do not take it personally, I don't mean to insult you in any way. I think you are a good coder as long as you're willing to learn from your mistakes. I write my reviews with myself in mind, "how would I like people to review my code", and so there's close to zero niceness in those because it is absolutely unnecessary.
- Meta Stack Exchange 26.6k 26.6k 88 gold badges6161 silver badges118118 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 10.6k 10.6k 55 gold badges3939 silver badges6767 bronze badges
- Super User 8.5k 8.5k 33 gold badges3131 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Code Review 5.5k 5.5k 11 gold badge2424 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 2.1k 2.1k 1414 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 117 Ban URL shortening services
- 105 How do I show the schema of a table in a MySQL database?
- 61 Nesting versus GOTO: which is better to avoid?
- 53 New badges for the increased flag-weight
- 49 RTFM-like answers: Flag them or allow them?
- 45 "Requested URI is invalid" during upload with FTPWebRequest
- View more network posts →