If my reviews sound harsh, please do not take it personally, I don't mean to insult you in any way. I think you are a good coder as long as you're willing to learn from your mistakes. I write my reviews with myself in mind, "how would I like people to review my code", and so there's close to zero niceness in those because it is absolutely unnecessary.
Top network posts
- 117 Ban URL shortening services
- 100 How do I show the schema of a table in a MySQL database?
- 59 Nesting versus GOTO: which is better to avoid?
- 53 New badges for the increased flag-weight
- 47 RTFM-like answers: Flag them or allow them?
- 45 "Requested URI is invalid" during upload with FTPWebRequest
- View more network posts →