Generic sysadmin. Hack coder. Jack of all trades, master of some.
I expect you to read any reference material I link to in my answers. If the answer to your question is contained in said reference material and the reference source is not likely to disappear I will probably not cut and paste it onto SF unless it's really cool/interesting/obscure.
In return I promise not to link anyone to goatse or tubgirl
I expect you to think for yourself and do a little thinking (and mayhaps even some work) to solve your problems. If you aren't capable of this, please exit the profession via the door on your left.
In return I promise to do my best to aim you in the right direction, and to clarify any points you have trouble with
New York, United States
Member for 7 years, 2 months
2 profile views
Last seen Nov 21 '13 at 18:02
- Server Fault 77.2k 77.2k 1515 gold badges123123 silver badges209209 bronze badges
- Aviation 64.8k 64.8k 88 gold badges203203 silver badges317317 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 9.9k 9.9k 11 gold badge2525 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- The Workplace 5.5k 5.5k 11 gold badge2828 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Super User 2.1k 2.1k 1616 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 384 Something is burning in the server room; how can I quickly identify what it is?
- 349 Why is "chmod -R 777 /" destructive?
- 255 Sudo as different user and running screen
- 133 Can you help me with my capacity planning?
- 128 How should I properly approach my boss if I'm feeling underpaid?
- 107 The MIT License – Clarity on Using Code on Stack Overflow and Stack Exchange
- 103 What does 'nice' mean on CPU utilization graphs?
- View more network posts →