I am a "Electronics and Communication Engineer" turned Software Engineer, that's how would I describe myself :) . Since the beginning of my career, I am a self taught developer. I initially started my career with databases which I loved then and even now :) , I just like the way they work. After all these years; now my main focus is on c#, polymorphism, design patterns, Unit Testing, TDD. I am poised to introduce Automated Unit Testing in my current organization. Currently I have started using Dependency Injection in my code, since then my life has become happier.
When I am not working: I watch movies, TV, and of course Games. In my childhood I used to draw cartoons, nowadays I am reading books, looks like as You grow Your hobbies change :)
I guess I should be writing an autobiography.
Member for 7 years, 11 months
1 profile view
Last seen Aug 28 '13 at 8:54
Top network posts
- 6 Confusion with Factory pattern regarding Liskov's Substitution Principle, code maintainability and Unit Testing?
- 5 How do I Unit Test an infinitely waiting listener?
- 5 Is it possible to test WCF throttling behaviour through Wcftest client?
- 5 is it valid that a state machine can have more than one possible state for some transition?
- View more network posts →